Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

So here's the shit, cuz I feel like niggas keep repeating themselves...

NIggas started the code shit to keep links up longer. I'm still fucking with links niggas posted hours ago. Shit is for everyone benefit and to keep DMCA agents outta here so ppl can keep eating, instead folks complain, and I get it.

I'm in a discord with a couple cats here, links would never make it it here if cats REALLY ain't want to share. Poking fun at lurkers is just for laughs, but dudes literally told y'all other sites where the same methods are used figuring maaaaaybe cats would just google. I literally googled two words the and first result is the method. TWO!

Ask urself...why u going so hard to decode these links, why do u care so much? idk about y’all but me beating my dick is just something to do wen it’s nothing to do it’s not a necessity it’s been all off online for free just a couple clicks Vaseline and my dick let’s be real we all men here and we knw we beating off to shit we ain’t pay for behind these bitches back and that’s shameful in its self now u wanna add to it and insult their intelligence forgetting u was just like us b4 the coding shit enjoying the mega links.....y’all fuckin up the atmosphere

Ask urself...why u going so hard to decode these links, why do u care so much? idk about y’all but me beating my dick is just something to do wen it’s nothing to do it’s not a necessity it’s been all off online for free just a couple clicks Vaseline and my dick let’s be real we all men here and we knw we beating off to shit we ain’t pay for behind these bitches back and that’s shameful in its self now u wanna add to it and insult their intelligence forgetting u was just like us b4 the coding shit enjoying the mega links.....y’all fuckin up the atmosphere

nothing against you bro. its just to filter the fake ones amongst us .

Back