Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

God damn. Uploading to mega taking forever. I'm getting 300kb/sec upload, yall know how to increase that? Tryna upload this week

preeti priya
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkcoU0lTVEVSKVJsY2k4eFZWRldSa0Y0WVNOM05HbFRTR1pPU0hGYVFraExlbkJZUkVNNU56ZFI=

God damn. Uploading to mega taking forever. I'm getting 300kb/sec upload, yall know how to increase that? Tryna upload this week
Same bro I’m getting max 1.5 MBs but I think it’s were my pc is at right now. Got so many folders to upload to my account.

step your internet speed up brehs

Schermafbeelding-2020-06-08-om-21-31-15.png

:clawd3:

preeti priya
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkcoU0lTVEVSKVJsY2k4eFZWRldSa0Y0WVNOM05HbFRTR1pPU0hGYVFraExlbkJZUkVNNU56ZFI=

I think it's fantastic that we're doing this encryption thing, but for the love of Odin I am begging niggas to at least post a photo along with the codes... Y'all making dudes have to go through the whole process of decode the string before they can even see if it's a chick they're interested in.

(Don't get me started on the dudes just posting strings of code without even including a NAME...)

Back