Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Am I an asset? Look at my $tat$ (Or divide yours by 25 since you been here 25 weeks and me only 1). I only been here a week. Fuck the haters. The owner or OP can ban me by IP and IMEI if they don’t feel so...

Last edited:
Not about the money. Only ~$500USD/week. I told you I got enough already. ABW ain’t the only fucking site I spam lol. It’s about none of my links ever being taken down unless by ME.

So you believe if you hide it behind an ad link that generates income for you that it won't get taken down

So you believe if you hide it behind an ad link that generates income for you that it won't get taken down
I dunno. Small sample size. NONE of my shit got taken down yet. Tens of thousands of views. Yet Niggaz crying 24/7 about reups on this thread. Time will tell...

And never worry about a Nigga income. That’s a female trait. Niggaz giving freebies, and I’m on the same corner. 50% freebies, 50% 60 seconds of your time. Fuck with them Niggaz if you can’t spare a minute. Otherwise, kick rocks...

You want to be thanked for wrapping absolutely trash posts of weak military hoes behind ad spam to make pennies and wasting combined hours of users time while doing it?

Fucking goofball.

:lol9:
IDGAF about a thanking or a click. Just block or ignore me. I’m Gucci. This is my last response.

I just came back from Boxden and niggas are looting LV and Dior stores and that shit made me so happy. Do I have a problem for being happy at that? I mean I feel like big brands are always ripping people off so I guess that's why I'm happy they are being looted. Tell me I'm not the only one glad that this is happening to LV and Dior ABW

Alot if the foolery with onlyfans would stop if they gave time stamps on vids. Bitches know to post a bunch of BS snaps and teases to make it look like they got legit content and numbers. plus they hide how many subs cause they know its weak
Shell game. I'm all for people hustling and suckers would be parted from their money regardless, either by a ho or a Nigerian scammer. But dudes could get 10x as much from these bitches by exercising just the tiniest bit of discretion and discernment.

I just came back from Boxden and niggas are looting LV and Dior stores and that shit made me so happy. Do I have a problem for being happy at that? I mean I feel like big brands are always ripping people off so I guess that's why I'm happy they are being looted. Tell me I'm not the only one glad that this is happening to LV and Dior ABW
I was dead LMAO when I saw Target get hit.

Back