Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Lol that’s cause you waiting 12 hrs to cop. You know it’s not gone work after a few hrs or less tf

i don’t understand why people think we’re gonna be on standby for when the links get clapped. If we re-up multiple times and you still miss em that’s a you problem, we don’t get paid for this shit. my last re-up still working but people are on here replying to my post asking for a re-up and 5 different people in my DMs asking for the link smfh.

i don’t understand why people think we’re gonna be on standby for when the links get clapped. If we re-up multiple times and you still miss em that’s a you problem, we don’t get paid for this shit. my last re-up still working but people are on here replying to my post asking for a re-up and 5 different people in my DMs asking for the link smfh.
That’s what I’m saying. I get that you want that mega bad but damn bro just wait it’ll come back around.

Back