Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Instagram Hoes What the selling VS What you buying Round2

What they selling
View attachment 283485

VS

What you Buying

View attachment 283492

What yall think?

Disclaimer to all
Warning to all don't get ya hopes up!
this bitch is a shame! I feel sorry for fools that paid for that shit

Save your money dude.

Bree Westbrook nudes

Click Here!

95 Best BREE WESTBROOKS!!!!♡♡♡ images | West brook, Westbrook ...
Thanx broski

My testimonial

I was scammed once by a bitch who posted 6 bikini pics then shut down here account. Then a young brother guided me to the light and I haven't looked back since. God bless all you kings.

But what OF really needs is a section on each girl's page were you can write a review and rate her content like Amazon. Keep these hoes above board. I know it will never happen. OF making to much money off optimistic niggas gambling.

My testimonial

I was scammed once by a bitch who posted 6 bikini pics then shut down here account. Then a young brother guided me to the light and I haven't looked back since. God bless all you kings.

But what OF really needs is a section on each girl's page were you can write a review and rate her content like Amazon. Keep these hoes above board. I know it will never happen. OF making to much money off SIMPle niggas gambling.

My testimonial

But what OF really needs is a section on each girl's page were you can write a review and rate her content like Amazon. Keep these hoes above board. I know it will never happen. OF making to much money off optimistic niggas gambling.
Nah fuck a review, you should be able to preview their page before you sub. I feel the same way when a private instagram account follows, you should be able to preview their shit before you follow back.

Back