NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

[Re-up Request] Mya Curvz Click Here!

Mya.curvz | Modelos, Looks, Mulheres bonitas
Chick built like that ant off A Bug's Life

Haha yeah I saw your post. I think for a chick who started in the biz like 22 years ago and has been out of the game like 15 years, her body is in great shape. Facially, yeah... you can see a few laugh lines around the eyes and the mouth but she still looks like herself, y'know? She doesn't look like a middle-aged mom who might have been Caramel in the past... she still looks like Caramel. Usually when we say someone "hasn't aged" we don't mean they haven't aged at all--nobody looks exactly the same after 20 years, no matter how good you take care of yourself--but they have aged well, and show relatively few signs of the ravages of time.

As for the tits... I'm just not a huge fan of implants in general. Usually, I find the best-quality boob jobs to be only tolerable, but most of them are just unacceptable to me. And Caramel's were particularly bad. I liked Caramel when she first came in the industry with the natural thimslick body, but once she got those boobs I actually stopped watching her scenes, mostly. I think she looks good now. Better than she's looked since 2000 or so lol
She def is still fine. For me, her best feature was always her innocent/devilish smile anyway and she still has that. I just like ridiculously large tits like hers and Vanessa Blue's so I'm biased.

• Haha
Reactions: joegrine
Can anyone please grab her NEW STUFF

I got her shit on collude. But it’s a lot to download.

Bruh I was so mad but even more angry at myself lol I’m never giving nobody money again bunch of scammers I should’ve known better..
Lol. I understand u man trust me I got got one time back like 4 years ago sad thing was it was an actual premium Snapchat chick I said to myself never again and I never did that shit again. Main reason I don’t do that whole premium Snapchat stuff.

Reactions: Fightbackmode2005