NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I love bbw’s but Walrus is 1. A ssbw which is a gross fatter version of a bbw 2. She mad ugly
LMAO. I'm trying to explain... there are levels to BBW. Pleasantly plump is one thing. But the SSSSBBW brigade that Walrus and the fat hoes she's rallying on Twitter belong to are the undesirable Orca variety. No dude with options wants that. Just like no woman with options would willingly choose a broke dude. Levels.

....writing new posts to complain about the arguing and complaining posts about niggas complaining about bitches...lol. Your solution should be for you to not comment at all, not join in.

Wasn't a complaint, just an observation. This is a complaint, I come in this thread expecting megas, and its pages upon pages of what i said in my observation.

• Cap
Reactions: Fightbackmode2005
Why are you coding Onlyfans? Scared ass nigga
Me scared? I like the way it looks dude. Same thing with how I write pr0n. Maybe you need to revisit yesterday's events. I was out front with the revolver while many of you were hiding from these so-called 'goddesses'. Don't start with me fool. I just helped beat back four thots. Why don't you post some heat instead of being a simp?