Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

anyone got KieraNicole or Passion52? Both them do comedy on U-Tube & Their bodies look .

Attachments

• B6B34CE7-3F8A-4024-A8C2-D0C39283CEB6.png
    B6B34CE7-3F8A-4024-A8C2-D0C39283CEB6.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 141
  • 5051E22A-7AD7-42FE-8B37-FCDB1DCEE0FD.png
    5051E22A-7AD7-42FE-8B37-FCDB1DCEE0FD.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
These hoes eating real good off ya'll they even got hoes giving tutorials about how to make 6 figures off ya. This shit gotta stop time to take all these hoes plate.
Nah, playa. Yes, I'm utterly disgusted with the amount of bread simps willingly throw at any non-nude random bitch with an OnlyFans. But I'm not mad at any of the hoes, especially the ones really busting it open. In this fucked up capitalist country, everybody should get as much money any legal way they can. Hell, I have hot nude-resistant female friends in my real life I'm offering bread for nude vids. Paying ain't the issue, lack of quality is.

But just like I started the "skipped" ad links move in here, every money scheme won't work. Some people bypassing hoes money making attempts is just part of the game. They take it more personal because it's their bodies, but jungle rules apply to pussy, too.

Nah, playa. Yes, I'm utterly disgusted with the amount of bread simps willingly throw at any non-nude random bitch with an OnlyFans. But I'm not mad at any of the hoes, especially the ones really busting it open. In this fucked up capitalist country, everybody should get as much money any legal way they can. Hell, I have hot nude-resistant female friends in my real life I'm offering bread for nude vids. Paying ain't the issue, lack of quality is.

But just like I started the "skipped" ad links move in here, every money scheme won't work. Some people bypassing hoes money making attempts is just part of the game. They take it more personal because it's their bodies, but jungle rules apply to pussy, too.
Apparently, a lot of the dudes that are paying these chicks the real big money, "their biggest fans" they like to call them, aren't really even paying for the nudes, but rather for the attention from these women. Which, honestly is heartbreaking. Are these women hurting or helping these guys?

Back