Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I respect what you're saying a hundred percent. however, i'm in law school and work at a law firm. I've never posted nudes on the internet, majority of the pictures out there of me are from people who caught a nip slip after screen recording 53 minutes off my live which is honestly just creepy at this point. that's the problem I have. that other shit doesn't phase me. it's the creepy loser shit like screen recording me getting ready to go to dinner. it's weird and hella invasive. it's why I stopped getting on live.

I say rebels keep ripping profiles to where it get enough exposure, that most of these FO profiles subscribe in this software that tracks & delete stollen\leak content & we invest in tha company that created this so called software, that way FO account owners & simps end up paying us lol

I just called her that. That bitch stays in here lol

And bitch, stop lying. You regret everything. But it's OK. You can stop being a ho any time you want.

Wait, you can't. Your flabby twerking and mid dick sucking supports your entire broke ass family. Pays for your dad's diabetes meds and everything.

If she wasnt rethinking life choices then why did she change her name...she put thought into it no?

I say rebels keep ripping profiles to where it get enough exposure, that most of these FO profiles subscribe in this software that tracks & delete stollen\leak content & we invest in tha company that created this so called software, that way FO account owners & simps end up paying us lol
On to something

Whomever the Mods are, ya'll better holla at me before 8 pm CST tonight. I am going to roast both these chicks at that time. The only thing that will stop me is the Mods asking me not to do it or if the Mods ban me from this thread. Otherwise, we 'gon eat good this evening.
My Nigga @Fightbackmode2005 versus OF ugly ass hoes.
The King in The Streets
JS.gif

Do what you gotta do , stop talking about it shawty. If you ain’t dropping no mega take that whining shit to twitter. This is the new NBA bih until the season starts again. So either sit yo ass on the bench and enjoy the show with the other two hoes who came in here and failed, or get the fuck out the arena. You acting like you push out good content like TayyJean. Yo shit is child’s play compared to her. Bitch acting like ebony off the Player’s Club.
geeet em outta heree coach this some entertaining shit

MAN Y'ALL MAKING SHIT HOT SMH LOL

WHEN DOING ILLEGAL SHIT, WHETHER GANSTERS, THE MOB, MONEY LAUNDERING OR WHATEVER, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DISCREET.

Y'ALL BEING TOO BOASTFUL, CELEBRATING VICTORIES WITH NO REWARDS. NO REWARDS AT ALL. YALL BRING TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THE SITE. "THEY" INDIVIDUALLY MAY NOT BE ABLE TO STOP THE SITE, BUT LARGER ENTITIES AS IN ANYTHING IN LIFE EVENTUALLY COULD. THEY CAN'T STOP WHAT WE DO, BUT THEY COULD BRING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO STOP THIS PLATFORM. THIS PAGE HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN ANY DISCORD OR FORUM ASIDE FROM REDDIT (WHICH IS HEAVILY MONITORED).

STOP "OVERLY" ANTAGONIZING THESE HOES. GET THEIR PRODUCT, SHARE IT, BE DISCREET AND KEEP IT PUSHING. PATS ON THE BACK FROM OTHER DUDES IN HERE AND LAUGH REACTIONS TO OUR POSTS DON'T MEAN SHIT AT THE END OF THE DAY.

Back