Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I just called her that. That bitch stays in here lol

And bitch, stop lying. You regret everything. But it's OK. You can stop being a ho any time you want.

Wait, you can't. Your flabby twerking and mid dick sucking supports your entire broke ass family. Pays for your dad's diabetes meds and everything.

Last edited:
Damn...her entire family tree is pimping that cow and eating off of the strength of her pussy. "Daddy, I fucked and sucked and shook my ass enough for rent this month." How broke does your entire family have to be before they all unanimously agree to pimp you on the Internet? That reality has to fuck all of their heads up.

And your man? You're his queen. But is this your king? lol..."I can work three jobs or my woman could hawk her ass online." Guess we know his choice. smh... your life is fucked up.

Sad.

Whomever the Mods are, ya'll better holla at me before 8 pm CST tonight. I am going to roast both these chicks at that time. The only thing that will stop me is the Mods asking me not to do it or if the Mods ban me from this thread. Otherwise, we 'gon eat good this evening.

SHOUTOUT TO Fightbackmode2005 ...YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...
Showtime Bodega Boys GIF by Desus & Mero - Find & Share on GIPHY

That was a joke. But baby, your man has shown that he is completely and utterly worthless and has no interest in you preserving your divinity, Queen. Cut that nigga loose ASAP.

If you ever want to talk, though, I'm here.

LMAO...I couldn't even keep that shit up. Bitch, your granddaddy called me from the racetrack and said, and I quote, "tell that dumb whore to stop reading web forums, put on those new boy shorts I bought her, let her brother oil her ass cheeks up, and get to stuffing toys up her shitter. That bootyhole is a family asset!"

Back