Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

A few takeaways from the thread in the last few days:
  1. I have my disagreements with niggas on here sometimes, but to be honest, some of y'all are mad funny. Sometimes I get on here just to read comments, and it's gold at times. The word "bitch" has been expertly deployed recently. :lol9:
  2. The "ignore" option is a beautiful thing. Whether it's the actual bitch thinking she's Batwoman, or the horniest nigga in this quadrant of the universe, shut the fuck up. Goddamn.
  3. The worst thing on this planet is a nigga who's out here tryna spite you. Y'all niggas wild. :lol10:
  4. The internet is quite literally undefeated, and no measure implemented by these hoes will ever outsmart it.
What does this have do with MEGAS niggas like you fucking up this site

Bruh jus relax and wait lol , all the jawns everybody in here want gets posted eventually ... sonny shit dropped so long ago and was ass so no one requests that anymore
All the ppl got updates now man but ok I’ve heard hers is trash u seen any of the ones I’ve posted before

Back