Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

To the thots and the snitches. Don't take it personal. We need you all in the universe.

25+ MOST INSPIRING THANOS QUOTES FROM AVENGERS! - Quotale

I approve of snitching to that bitch every time her shit is reposted.

1) Nobody really wants that bitch so who cares if it gets clapped.

2) Gotta make an example out of one of these bitches.

3) Learn, bitch...90% of pirates would never buy the shit they're taking in the first place. You're not really losing as much money as you think. That's an illusion. The pirates are only looking because it's free.

3) Learn, bitch...90% of pirates would never buy the shit they're taking in the first place. You're not really losing as much money as you think. That's an illusion. The pirates are only looking because it's free.
Gotta hit it where it hurts post her shit on twitter that’s where she get her clout from and why she think she all that

These hoes need to learn... If I'm tippin a bitch to strip, I better see her ovaries

To that Wynter ho,

Bitch, now you're finally understanding! You posted your own Mega link because you know it's promo and I schooled you on how you're not really losing money. You might not be a brainless bag of blubber after all.

Just do what you do and we'll do what we do. Now shut your flabby ass up and shake your ass for the chubby chasers that like that shit.

Snitches, send her that message. LMAO

To that Wynter ho,

Bitch, now you're finally understanding! You posted your own Mega link because you know it's promo and I schooled you on how you're not really losing money. You might not be a brainless bag of blubber after all.

Just do what you do and we'll do what we do. Now shut your flabby ass up and shake your ass for the chubby chasers that like that shit.

Snitches, send her that message. LMAO

OG MY MAN

Back