Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Oh shit @SkubaSteve5 magically disappeared ever since Vicky’s folder dropped interesting. Import that shit brah
All that beating your shit got you losing testosterone i’m not going back and forward over a mega yet along a white bitch... i’m not beefing with a fucking screen lmao I just wanted to give you a heads up your now ignored more drops soon for the real niggas only #FREEMYIP
:foh1:

I see niggas in the past few post is trippin over a musty ass white bitch. We gotta change rules of this tread or make some new shit cause this tread is ran thru with request , dick sucking videos and bum ass skinny musty white broads. Like WHO RAISED YOU NIGGAS ????!!! - “in my t.k. Kirkland voice” .
She’s not even skinny. I would rather see a thick white bitch play with her pussy than a thick black bitch shake her ass. If I wanted to see ass shaking I’d go to Instagram or twitter. Y’all niggas stoopid

She’s not even skinny. I would rather see a thick white bitch play with her pussy than a thick black bitch shake her ass. If I wanted to see ass shaking I’d go to Instagram or twitter. Y’all niggas stoopid
What’s the point of the bitch being THICK if you you just wanna see her play with her pussy.i don’t see any thickness or curvature when a bitch laying on her back playing with herself. You gotta be the one requesting these skinny bitches cause you just wanna see someone play in their pussy. Y’all muthafuckas weird I swear!!!!! You should make a pussy play tread just for you, no face no body, just pussy play lmaooooooo

What’s the point of the bitch being THICK if you you just wanna see her play with her pussy.i don’t see any thickness or curvature when a bitch laying on her back playing with herself. You gotta be the one requesting these skinny bitches cause you just wanna see someone play in their pussy. Y’all muthafuckas weird I swear!!!!! You should make a pussy play tread just for you, no face no body, just pussy play lmaooooooo
Enjoy your ass shaking megas bro I ain’t fighting with you man.

@SkubaSteve5 i don’t play Keyboard Karate nigga I’ll beat your ass in REAL LIFE

Damn man
This world different
Start thinking this boy right here he a white boy playing nigga among niggas !!
My boy going crazy on my nigga @SkubaSteve5 who's drops been elite level just for not having this white bitch !!
Man gratitude a free shit boy !!
Shout out my nigga @SkubaSteve5
#FREEHISIP !!

Back