NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Anybody got Mochameanass

I have more Vicky stuff but not sure how to share my link. It’s in my files but has a lot of files on it(different files) I’m new at this stuff. I’ll try and post

trust me there ain’t nothing special to see, exactly like her IG.
trust me there ain’t nothing special to see, exactly like her IG.
in my opinion she feel off, just seemed she never drop any Material Better than her wshh or smooth magazine videos from way back. She like a one hit wonder to me, count live up to the hype

Does anyone know if Ellie Yabish still sells Sextapes on her OnlyFans ? I remember a while ago I was subbed to her Nd she stated she wasn’t gonna sell Sextapes anymore cuz ppl were putting them on all kinda websites. All I wanna know is if she started back selling Sextapes I really wanna buy some of them mf’s.

I spent 5 dollars on Sasha Foxx to see if she has new content but it was a bunch of shit in her mega already. All these hoes selling the new shit in dm’s
hell no.. I would rather give my money to the homeless or struggling families than hoes that couldn't care less about black men.. I use the same logic with movies and music.. I ain't paying for shit unless they're actively doing good for the black community.