Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Mane idk wtf these weird niggas be coming from if i could find the fuck nigga who get niggas server nuked ima slap the fuck outta him cuz my shit probably woulda been 100k plus yall niggas get us nuked to copy us thats why u started that lil shit server u got bet... i peeped after hood got nuked u and a couple other niggas from his server had a new server tryna take the nigga members smh fuck niggas and the nigga trusted yall... smh cant even trust your own team

Hood shit never even did my numbers and i never hated on my nigga server i even told him it was better than mine cuz by the time my shit get big fuck niggas like you come and get my shit ban lowkey u probably the one that got the nigga nuked and leaked his shit
Punk you got my boy Incarcerated Scarfaces blocked from posting in this thread because he was propping his server. Ol' 'RunTellDat' face. That's your new name.

Punk you got my boy Incarcerated Scarfaces blocked from posting in this thread because he was propping his server. Ol' 'RunTellDat' face. That's your new name.
Fuck yo boy cuz thats the same fuck nigga that sucked hoods dick and after he got nuked jacked his shit yall a bunch of fuckin snitch niggas nobody wants to be in ya lame shit

Ask hood nem who the first nigga in this whole fucken forum to have a server if fuckin me ya bitch i had fuckin servers before yall fuck niggas even though of it my shit was so lit i even saw niggas posting invites here before i joined this forum yall just copy cats

What the fuck nigga u dont even know me my nigga ive been the first nigga to have servers in this bitch and i aint no fuckin runtelldat my fuckin account is suuwop and this u fuck nigga

Just cuz that fuckin diar nigga got me muted in suuwop thats why i used this shit i been fuckin had discords and started the adlink shit yall just copy me

Fuck yo boy cuz thats the same fuck nigga that sucked hoods dick and after he got nuked jacked his shit yall a bunch of fuckin snitch niggas nobody wants to be in ya lame shit
RunTellDat-face. I brought dude over from the gaming community on Discord. I doubt he was in any servers sharing thots. Anyway, let's have a face-off for real if your joint is so live. Post your best thots with a photo and a direct Mega link. I will post mine. Let the fam decide who wins. Bragging rights only. Start at 8:30 pm CST.

RunTellDat-face. I brought dude over from the gaming community on Discord. I doubt he was in any servers sharing thots. Anyway, let's have a face-off for real if your joint is so live. Post your best thots with a photo and a direct Mega link. I will post mine. Let the fam decide who wins. Bragging rights only. Start at 8:30 pm CST.
Bet

U can even ask digital my nigga i been bigger than yall shit the same night digital got banned the same night i got banned smh yall niggas never even made it pass 10k an swear yall shit was lit

Back