Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Just had to give a shout out to JPay For being a Real One

Took a looooot of work but uploads finally complete. Those that been fucking with me in The Funds Raised collection should already see the below. I know ya’ll can see the BIG HITTERS in this one (especially the top line *cue future - real sisters*, Tha PDaughta new tape. All sorts.) This should hold you down for throughout the ‘rona - FAXXXX.

Minor update coming to The Fund Raiser folder

If this site is really called a BLACK web and ya’ll fw any of these than holler. Ain’t gonna be up for long. Stay safe yall

View attachment 257414

Took a looooot of work but uploads finally complete. Those that been fucking with me in The Funds Raised collection should already see the below. I know ya’ll can see the BIG HITTERS in this one (especially the top line *cue future - real sisters*, Tha PDaughta new tape. All sorts.) This should hold you down for throughout the ‘rona - FAXXXX.

If this site is really called a BLACK web and ya’ll fw any of these than holler. Ain’t gonna be up for long. Stay safe yall

View attachment 257414
You a real one shit fire af

Let me ask you a question, because I see this nonsense a lot. Why do you ask instead of just posting what you have? No one is going to say no to anything but trannies in here. So you can just drop it like everyone else does....or do you just like the idea of teasing a bunch of dudes by dangling vids and asking what they are into?
You a new nigga like you said huh smh. Ain't nobody tryna spend time uploading shit then you new niggas get that shit clapped coz you run to these bitches. Simple answer is a yes or nah blood, don't try come on here and act holier than thou asking me stupid questions. It really ain't that deep. I'ma prep the mega now just for you to bust a nut to my nigga. Make sure your hands washed

Free Shit

Free but way to many ads

Last edited:
Need this bro dm

View attachment 257414

Free Shit

Free but way to many ads

No ads if you're on mobile

Free but way to many ads

Already showed how to skip the ads the last time you posted it. (Not taking a shot, since some folks can be sensitive...just saying).

Skipped. Don't know if the links are static or if they change. Follow my view-source tutorial to skip those types of ads or to download from sites that restrict it: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/mega-thread-come-see-all-your-favorite-girls.22080/post-1397386

Edit: ties the links to an IP so you'll get an error from the links I posted. You'll have to "view-source" it yourselves.

Example:

1. Add view source to the address: "view-source:http://moonstrier.blogspot.com/2020/03/katt-leya_27.html?m=1"
2. Search for the word "embed." Copy that link.
3. Add view source to that link: "view-source:https://vidoza.net/embed-smpwu7goqtlu.html"
4. Search for "mp4." Click that link and download.

Free Shit

Some good shit in some of these links. Don't sleep.

Back