Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

She's up posting a lot of content RIGHT NOW
Repost

I keep forgetting to reply to my dms cause ive been really busy buT here you go

WARNING WARNING WARNING
THIS IS SCAT
VIDEOS OF GIRLS TAKING SHITS
BIG DOODOOS
IF ITS NOW YOUR THING KEEP SCROLLING
YOU HAVE VEEN WARNED

Send me this

I keep forgetting to reply to my dms cause ive been really busy buT here you go

WARNING WARNING WARNING
THIS IS SCAT
VIDEOS OF GIRLS TAKING SHITS
BIG DOODOOS
IF ITS NOW YOUR THING KEEP SCROLLING
YOU HAVE VEEN WARNED

Reup

My bad I'm readin up I really had niggas waitin. Smh didnt mean to pump fake on yall. But dey reporting cases of dat shit in my county now. Smh. So we finna get shut down soon too. Everything slowly closin already. I had to stock up cuz its finna get real out here. I knw niggas is from everywhere on here so we all see what's happenin. But from schools bein closed to stores runnin out of meat n necessities shit finna get crazy! But besides my point, my bad yall but I got yall as promised my bad to have yall on pause doe:js4:
Nah we fucking w you g. Mfs know life gotta happen first. Shit is getting wild though, yall niggas need to prepare for the worst. If you need some I can probably get it to you (my girl be doing that extreme couponing shit so we got HELLA shit)

Screenshotting Like A Hoe Exposing Hisself Already But I’m Letting It Go I Respect Bangin Him & The Other Hater Know How To Reach Me :celebrate:

Look at this bitch nigga huff n puff for the last 20 mins now he letting it go....... :hahaha:

Like I said you a fuckn clown. Put me on ignore you punk ass bitch then won't have too show eeverybody just how much of bitch you truly are.

"but I'm letting it go"........ :lol9:

Back