Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I keep forgetting to reply to my dms cause ive been really busy buT here you go

WARNING WARNING WARNING
THIS IS SCAT
VIDEOS OF GIRLS TAKING SHITS
BIG DOODOOS
IF ITS NOW YOUR THING KEEP SCROLLING
YOU HAVE VEEN WARNED

I keep forgetting to reply to my dms cause ive been really busy buT here you go

WARNING WARNING WARNING
THIS IS SCAT
VIDEOS OF GIRLS TAKING SHITS
BIG DOODOOS
IF ITS NOW YOUR THING KEEP SCROLLING
YOU HAVE VEEN WARNED

Its gone

How do we avoid getting our links racked gents and who the fuck is the snitch damn
There is a scourge of people who see this thread as a way to make money. They take the freely posted links, report them so they're taken down, put the Megas behind ad links, and then repost them here or elsewhere, or offer the vids for sale. They report the original Megas so they are the only ones who have them, trying to get people to click their links or buy them.

We're trying to discourage sales and the use of ad links in here to combat that. There will be a reporting feature that users can use to report these scumbags and get their posts removed, disincentivizing them from leeching and posting here.

that only1rond@ bitch has to be the most over hyped bitch there is how the hell do y'all get off on her squeezing her nipples for 12 seconds
Oh nahh bruh her OF is crazy, best titty focused page ever, she does WAYYY more then that

Back