Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

View attachment 249935

View attachment 249936

View attachment 249937

View attachment 249938

View attachment 249940

View attachment 249941

View attachment 249934
Really cute exotic chick. Pics obviously speak for themselves. New to the industry. Just like I like them. Brand New Scene!!! Enjoy!!!

this was dope.The guy in the scene was corny.

Ima give yall some time drop 2 more bombs n do more again soon til everything I got is dropped. Word of advice; create some burners so u can save each bomb they will be between 30Gb to 1.8TBs so u gon need some space to save deez mfs. I'm not reuppin none of deez bombs so if dey blow its O.V. for dat drop... enjoy the show fellas
Damn bro they are not ready for it...thank you for the dedication

View attachment 250253
Slightly cleaner version than the one I posted before. 30fps instead of 25. It’s still 720p though. Here is a link to a 1080p version. It’s 4.33 gb though. Click “Show Links” and find Alana. There’s other scenes as well. https://www.siterips.org/castingcouch-hd-com-siterip/
[/QUOTe
So she have more videos?

@manifest_jones & @DIGITALCRIMINAL I need you guys to explain file size to me. Why do identical files of the same resolution vary so much in size. There could be two 1080p files, but one is 1gb and the other could be like 4gb. Sometimes the quality isn’t even that different. The smaller file might even look better. I used to think that a bigger file meant better quality but that seems to not always be the case.

View attachment 250225
Help a nigga understand...
It could be a lot of shit .. the actual encoding settings (a fast encode could give you a big ass file .. since you're choosing speed over quality) .. bitrates .. diff framerates .. its usually the bitrate tho .. onlyfans started using a high ass bitrate that made the files come out huge as fuck .. they switched it up again last time I checked ..

Back