Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Ad links are spam, potentially dangerous, go against the purpose of this forum, create an unnecessary middle man between OF hoes and the group, can literally (all together) waste HOURS of your time clicking through them, encourage anti-community behavior (putting already posted links behind ads, reporting Megas to get them shut down and then putting a mirror behind ads), clutter the board with repeated posts to Reddit rabbit holes....in short, potential profit makes people do retarded shit. Mega sellers and discord folks, while not quite as obnoxious, are equally troubling for some of the same reasons.

If you are not ever going to buy a Mega or join a discord, you can just put those users on ignore so you don't see their posts. But ad links come from all kinds of anonymous accounts (though there are some repeat offenders), so they can evade ignore. If you're sick of them as much as I am:

1. Do not click on ad links. I and others tend to skip the ads and post the links anywhere from 30 seconds to a few hours after they are posted. While waiting hours on the high end is technically worse than the two minutes you'll waste on each of the ad links themselves, clicking them encourages these clowns to keep posting them, which is poisonous to the user experience in here (i.e. clicking on a regular Mega link takes 1 second, an ad link can take two minutes, longer if they put one ad link inside of another and then on top of that make you download a text file with the link in it). Now add that up over the course of a day. Click 30 ad links and you've wasted about an hour just watching ads.
2. If you're going to click on ad links, install Universal Bypass on any browser that supports it: https://universal-bypass.org/install. This extension works by automatically skipping ad links and taking you right to the Mega.

3. Install the script and ad blocker of your choice: uBlock Origin is pretty good.
4. Ask @AP21 (the site administrator) to make me a mod. I already requested it, but your support would help.
5. Complain to @AP21 and @Banginscrew901 (the thread moderator) about the ad links. May not help but won't hurt.

Last edited:

Some stuff. looking for Katie Cummings, thickprsoles, ay_dubz

Alright people. Let’s bring this site back. With the virus out, that means the people are forced to come in. Destination Onlyfans. Divide and conquer. Should all request be directed to the request page? Sounds like a plan. You know your mission. Report back the goods collected. I don’t want to sack a spot already hit.

Alright people. Let’s bring this site back. With the virus out, that means the people are forced to come in. Destination Onlyfans. Divide and conquer. Should all request be directed to the request page? Sounds like a plan. You know your mission. Report back the goods collected. I don’t want to sack a spot already hit.
Everyone is going to look past this and continue posting whatever they want

Back