Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If you all are sick of ad links, constant withholding and reporting of links to sell them, which is spam that should not be allowed in here at all....but anyway....then do a few things:

1. Do not click on ad links. I and others tend to skip the ads and post the links anywhere from 30 seconds to a few hours after they are posted. While waiting hours on the high end is technically worse than the two minutes you'll waste on the ad links themselves, clicking them encourages these clowns to keep posting them, which is poisonous to the user experience in here (i.e. clicking on a link should take 1 second, an ad link can take two minutes, longer if the put one ad link inside of another and then make you download a text file with the link in it).
2. If you're going to click on ad links, install Universal Bypass on any browser that supports it: https://universal-bypass.org/install. This extension works by automatically skipping ad links.

3. Install the script and ad blocker of your choice: uBlock Origin is pretty good.
4. Ask @AP21 (the site administrator) to make me a mod. I already requested it, but your support would help.

Skipped. Text file full of links. 29 of 56 alive.

Last edited:
Back