Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I gave up on onlyfans and searching for stuff around late February. It's mostly the same videos by the same ladies (which are a lot) nothing updated. Then when it is by some new girl that looks sexy and I never seen before it's always under a minute, shit even under 10 seconds.

Some new women are making onlyfans charging $40 for non nude, non fucking, same stuff you see on IG, 10 second gif videos. These ladies may as well post one picture a month on IG and post the rest on onlyfans. You know they can go live on onlyfans and still get tips.

A lot of the sites I found stuff on they are either closing or don't have any updates. Discords I used to use a year ago are gone. Reddit pages are dying left and right, then new ones pop up a month or so later, WITH THE SAME SHIT.

Finally the reups, OMG. It's usually the same links, same videos, all dying in 5 minutes or less. You find the super link, with 1000s of 10 second videos (some are longer depending on the girl) and its gone before you grab the lotion LMFAO.

Last edited:
Back