Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Better reach 100 clicks by tonight ion give af if u skipped cuz it still got to reach 100
That's right. Keep showing people who you really are - a penny grubbing scumbag who doesn't give a fuck about wasting their time, their Internet safety from malware, or the forum they built that is going to shit right in front of everyone's eyes because of bums like you extorting clicks on an ad link. You want your pennies and you will take any hostile action to get them....fuck the people, right?

lol @ DM for ad link. But hey, that's their choice. As long as it's done privately, no one gives a fuck. Just don't spam the board, fag.
Its now Official that the 'skip master' aka 'Diar' one man army is wining the war, adlinkers are now suffocated, members are the immediate casualties we must resolve this dispute to save the community from more bloodshed
:lol9:

Does anyone got a Bbystar Mega drop? I've been looking for the full 40$ asshole vid, wouldve bought it but my banks rejecting my purchases

Back