Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Ive beenn in this game for years..it made me an animal..theres rules to this shit i wrote me a manual a step by step booklet for u to get yo shit on track not yo links skipped back
Rule number uno: always post yo adlinks wit out the key so u know if a nigga skips yo shit u can always not release the key and remake a new link and still get your clicks

Rule number two: let niggas dm u for the key after they click so monitor yo amount of clicks of it goes up u give the key to the nigga that message if it doesn't he probably skipped

Rule number three: i call this one gold rush post the adlink mega witout key and promise to release it on a later date or time frame if that nigga diar skips it just never release it but if u do this right ull save yo mega links and still get yo clicks diar cant fucking give em yo key i recommend rule 3 this made me 5 in a day broskis and if diar skips they u can never release un link the folder and link it again get a new link adress and adlink it make the same money off the same link... just hold the key fuck diar fuck bangscrew they suck each other dicks rip suwop i fathered these link clickers yall better read this b4 it gets deleted
This only works if what your dropping is your original shit (like digitalcriminal). These dudes are posting someone elses links from discords, reddit, and other forums. If they dont post it someone else will. Even if they created their own links from what they got from somewhere else its only a matter of time before someone else post it and now their shit is irrelevant.

Ive beenn in this game for years..it made me an animal..theres rules to this shit i wrote me a manual a step by step booklet for u to get yo shit on track not yo links skipped back
Rule number uno: always post yo adlinks wit out the key so u know if a nigga skips yo shit u can always not release the key and remake a new link and still get your clicks

Rule number two: let niggas dm u for the key after they click so monitor yo amount of clicks of it goes up u give the key to the nigga that message if it doesn't he probably skipped

Rule number three: i call this one gold rush post the adlink mega witout key and promise to release it on a later date or time frame if that nigga diar skips it just never release it but if u do this right ull save yo mega links and still get yo clicks diar cant fucking give em yo key i recommend rule 3 this made me 5 in a day broskis and if diar skips they u can never release un link the folder and link it again get a new link adress and adlink it make the same money off the same link... just hold the key fuck diar fuck bangscrew they suck each other dicks rip suwop i fathered these link clickers yall better read this b4 it gets deleted
:dfbruh:

This only works if what your dropping is your original shit (like digitalcriminal). These dudes are posting someone elses links from discords, reddit, and other forums. If they dont post it someone else will. Even if they created their own links from what they got from somewhere else its only a matter of time before someone else post it and now their shit is irrelevant.
the shit i wrote about has been tested who u thing this is this suwap i have 100+niggas dmin me for key i aint write about shit i didnt know its been tested

5 as in $500 or $5 a day? Cos this seems like too much stress just to make a measly 5 bucks

Back