Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I understand this argument. But y'all really trying to tell me all the fuck shit going on is altruistic folks trying to preserve links? They could throw all them shits into base 64 encoding. Similar protection (and just as annoying) but no money so no profit motive and less fuck shit.

If there was a way to distinguish between fuck niggas doing it and real ones, that'd be a lil different. But everyone is doing it. And the mods won't ban spammers or delete their posts so the only thing left is a one size fits all solution.

Nah, you made a valid point and it's the shit I've been saying. You're not skipping for the sake of ruining the amount of time a link stays active, you're only doing it because niggas are doing this bullshit money scheme.

People are literally repackaging the same damn OLD links that get posted every 5-6 pages, splitting them up and scraping pennies off of everyone going to those sites.

That's not even mentioning people putting WORTHLESS content behind ad sites, and since mods obviously don't give a fuck about it, there's always gonna be a new extreme.

It started off with free content, then private discords/subreddits that stole content from this thread to sell them, then niggas straight reselling content from this very thread in DMs, and now we're at a point of niggas splitting the same 1tb into multiple bullshit links that barely have content.

Niggas can either go to another site like Reddit with this fuckery or just deal with you posting mega links. I ain't complaining.

Sweetpeachxo

Back