Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

90% of content shared in here now is through ad links. If someone actually knows a mod, can y'all start sending them messages directly. They don't seem to come in here anymore.

Mods (if there is actually a mod for this thread anymore), this group was created to share this content openly and freely. I thought this was a gold mine when I found this place. But now the great majority of content is getting shared through methods that some of us (with sense) will never click on. Just a few people were doing it and you ignored it, but now most people do it. So there's a bunch of your members who have to choose between Internet safety or enjoying this forum.

Maybe you don't care because traffic is traffic. Maybe you're posting the links under aliases yourselves so you'll never stop it. Anyway, I guess it's back to waiting for the one link out of every 50 that isn't malware spam.

90% of content shared in here now is through ad links. If someone actually knows a mod, can y'all start sending them messages directly. They don't seem to come in here anymore.

Mods (if there is actually a mod for this thread anymore), this group was created to share this content openly and freely. I thought this was a gold mine when I found this place. But now the great majority of content is getting shared through methods that some of us (with sense) will never click on. Just a few people were doing it and you ignored it, but now most people do it. So there's a bunch of your members who have to choose between Internet safety or enjoying this forum.

Maybe you don't care because traffic is traffic. Maybe you're posting the links under aliases yourselves so you'll never stop it. Anyway, I guess it's back to waiting for the one link out of every 50 that isn't malware spam.

Please Google how to bypass linkvertise ad links because you can.

Back