Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You Dont got To act Hard on the MeBruh And This Not Even Ig Or Twitter r T

Bruh Stfu I Aint Come up Here to Pull up On Faggot ass Niggas I Came To Pull Up On Some Hoes Mega
I’m a faggot but you came in here talking about shit that don’t concern you? AND you can’t even type AND you’re 30 years old on a Mega forum. You need to pull up on a suicide attempt.

Nigga quit stallin and deflecting nigga and make a video of u on the block reppin yo 3-star rated local pizza parlor lmao hurry up
Now I’m deflecting? You talked about everything except pulling up. You been ducking so much you even admitted being gay, did Google searches and took screenshots. I’m deflecting? PULL UP pussy fuck you still typing for?

Now I’m deflecting? You talked about everything except pulling up. You been ducking so much you even admitted being gay, did Google searches and took screenshots. I’m deflecting? PULL UP pussy fuck you still typing for?

you right faggot but i'm kind of busy so can you pull-up.

130 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11249 :stare:

Swear to gawd thats where I live. Just pull up, i'll be there to throw some hands :icu:

Like Bitches If You Ask Me Where I’m From After The Addy Is Dropped No Words Needed After
:mf2:
Yo bitch ass pulled up there and made them mfs close early huh fat nigga? Took all dem pizza huh?

I’m a faggot but you came in here talking about shit that don’t concern you? AND you can’t even type AND you’re 30 years old on a Mega forum. You need to pull up on a suicide attempt.

Nigga im 20, You Mad Akward Up Here Fussing With A Nigga For Nothing My boi At least I came On A Mega Forum For Bitches You came Up Here To Chat with Niggas

Back