Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This thread has become a bunch of broke ass thirsty niggas looking for a quick buck. You niggas is pathetic you got niggas pushing a weak ass discord of shit that already got posted. You got other niggas posting some link bullshit trying get money and then you got the other weirdo trying to sell some shit that's "UpDaTeD cOnTeNt"
Nigga u joined This Monday. U dont know wtf u talkin bout or who tf u talkin to. If I collect Megas, u got some of my shit already. So first off you're welcome. For 2, new niggas like u killed me givin out free shit for nothin but complaints n niggas sneak n sellin yo shit. Gtfoh! Wait for free shit homie. Its rollin nigga. Hate if u want, I did my part as a contributor to u niggas..

Nigga u joined This Monday. U dont know wtf u talkin bout or who tf u talkin to. If I collect Megas, u got some of my shit already. So first off you're welcome. For 2, new niggas like u killed me givin out free shit for nothin but complaints n niggas sneak n sellin yo shit. Gtfoh! Wait for free shit homie. Its rollin nigga. Hate if u want, I did my part as a contributor to u niggas..

I been here since day 1 since goofys like Dhood tried doing the same shit this just a different account I been here and I know what you did nigva cut it out that dont change the fact you begging for $5 trying to sell some recycled shit niggas already seen. You know you wrong

fuck!.. i keep missing out on the heat

freezing-gif.gif

Back