Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

.... I been out in these Mega internet forum streets for what seems like Centuries...

..... I was in my 20s when I started... now My knees start to ache right before the Wi-Fi signal gets low...

... Back in my day I used to be able to go through page after page searchin for the right hoes and thots ...

... Now I can barely make it through 4 pages of broken links before I fall asleep ...

... all a negus ever wanted but never got was working links to Vict0ryaxx0 Bri11iantlyD3vin3 big megas ....

... PM a negus them V-axxo and Brill Dev... I won't get them clapped...

.... I been out in these Mega internet forum streets for what seems like Centuries...

..... I was in my 20s when I started... now My knees start to ache right before the Wi-Fi signal gets low...

... Back in my day I used to be able to go through page after page searchin for the right hoes and thots ...

... Now I can barely make it through 4 pages of broken links before I fall asleep ...

... all a negus ever wanted but never got was working links to Vict0ryaxx0 Bri11iantlyD3vin3 big megas ....

... PM a negus them V-axxo and Brill Dev... I won't get them clapped...
I got her ima post em tmrrow

To everyone askin bout the discord. It will be opening tonight at 12am EST. Ima let yall have Valentine's Day before yall chicks be mad dat yall dicks wont stay hard! :lol9:

But its goin down TONIGHT! That was barely A TIP of the iceberg I got under water...

P.S. it's not a FREE DISCORD. Too many snakes to trust just lettin everyone in. This thread is DIAMOND (10M+ VIEWS) So if you're still interested PM for the details. U wont wanna miss what will be behind dem doors!

Ayy bro, please send an invite to the cord! Appreciate it!!!

My apologies to everyone who waitin on that cord. I'm plugging everything in now. Its gon take a min but ima do my best to reply to everyone wit da info. Also as for taking any in as a contributor, that's no longer a way in. Sry but its gon be too much tryna keep track of who droppin n who coppin. So either cop yo way in or dont. But in honor of the cord gettin delayed ima drop 3 of the EXCLUSIVES that will be featured opening day. So Feburary 15th is the official launch date and I'm gonna get back to all yall inquirin. But I will drop somethin for ole time sake, DONT MISS OUT CUZ ITS NOT GON BE UP LONG EITHER! But I got yall for da one moe gin...:ohyea:
feel like I'm waiting on a Jordan drop lol

Back