NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Niggas mad cuz I got a beautiful blue eyed goddess while they bitch need weave to feel pretty lmao .l

White bitches do the same thing, they just call it extensions.

So you saying everybody in your family is ass ugly cause you never saw an attractive black woman in your life and
She gone half white too so she’ll still have the gifts that a white goddess has
Hope she gets your hair nigga. She gonna be wearing weave too cause your white "queen" ain't gonna know what to do with it

Y’all niggas really trippin smfh
You right fuck all that bullshit. Where the naked bitches at bussing it wide open?

Matter fact somebody post a thick, fine ass, dark skin chick for the culture and black history month

Last edited:
White bitches do the same thing, they just call it extensions.

So you saying everybody in your family is ass ugly cause you never saw an attractive black woman in your life and

Hope she gets your hair nigga. She gonna be wearing weave too cause your white "queen" ain't gonna know what to do with it
Nigga Ian gotta have a girl it’s 2020 tf we can manipulate that outcome ...but anyway I see why you so angry now ..you gotta Hyena bitching to you everyday lol I’ll be mad too .

Nigga Ian gotta have a girl it’s 2020 tf we can manipulate that outcome ...but anyway I see why you so angry now ..you gotta Hyena bitching to you everyday lol I’ll be mad too .

You just a troll looking for attention you come to a black site with this white girl bullshit it's sites for white bitches take your spook as to one of em we dont need you here

Reactions: lilpregnancyscare
You just a troll looking for attention you come to a black site with this white girl bullshit it's sites for white bitches take your spook as to one of em we dont need you here
Nigga why you mad cuz I’m posting and celebrating white queens ..you sir is the racist

Reactions: Ksfreak