Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You think those mayonnaise white bitches who on the phone when they friends calling you a nigga really fw you hoes using you as a fetish probably telling her family how yo uncle Tom ass getting used
Nigga my snow bunny take care of me fuck you talkin bout?? Ian never bought groceries or paid a utility bill. Ian drive my car in weeks. I be driving her shit and Ian never stopped at a gas station. My white queen takes care of me

Nigga my snow bunny take care of me fuck you talkin bout?? Ian never bought groceries or paid a utility bill. Ian drive my car in weeks. I be driving her shit and Ian never stopped at a gas station. My white queen takes care of me

:lookatthismf: so in better words you just fw white hoes because it's easy to take advantage of them and no Black girl gonna put up with your bum ass shit I understand now

:lookatthismf: so in better words you just fw white hoes because it's easy to take advantage of them and no Black girl gonna put up with your bum ass shit I understand now
No nigga it’s dumb black bitches out her too. But my snow flake fine asl and she listens Ian gotta buy weave for my bitch or nothing. I love my Whities they are just superior when it comes to the females

No nigga it’s dumb black bitches out her too. But my snow flake fine asl and she listens Ian gotta buy weave for my bitch or nothing. I love my Whities they are just superior when it comes to the females
You know if you have a daughter she gonna be black too, right?

I’d never thought I’d see the day when:

1. niggas get on here and try to resell stolen content when the entire premise to this site is based off of them “taxing” us.!?

2. Uncle ruckus ass kneegrows get on a primarily black site( I’m all for a little variety) and troll with plastic ass white women.

Get back to the basics.

Back