Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

These dudes get on here everyday just to brag on what kind of megas they got...but dont post shit...STOP CUFFING THESE HOES, SHE NOT YO BITCH,SHE'S FOR EVERYBODY ,WHY YOU THINK THESE HOES POST THEY SHIT ONLINE??? THEY WANT EVERYBODY TO SEE IT...SOME NIGGAS JUST LAME ASF...we need a real thread for real dudes

says he wants a thread for real dudes but he joined and started begging for megas right after :foh5: 59 post all in this thread straight begging

If someone posts Chanel Foxx mega...not the old camsoda stuff...I'll never get on here again...that bitch is all I want

I'm just wondering when did dudes get so damn feminine? Niggas come on here just to argue like females and be starving for attention like females. Where did all these over emotional ass dudes that's everywhere come from?

It’s crazy how everybody writing these long ass paragraphs about the thread and people arguing be the same niggas that don’t post shit. You ain’t dropped one mega but wanna bitch about the thread.

Back