Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Lmao and you know im black how??? Only thing I've been saying from the jump is that if folks posting white chicks people still downloading the shit just like the big girls the people with toe fetishes scat all that shit is being posted. Folks downloading all this shit posted for it to be exclusively black is just lack of thinking. Like is there no logic here or am I the odd ball out.

And what black chicks have you seen me knock? Show me a post that has me saying I knocked a black chick. Maybe the trans ish and some other weird stuff. But it's always been about variety in here.

Stop the cap I been checked you for that Antiblack shit awhile ago you're not Black when I got on you for that you ain't say none of that and every time it's a post about black people or anything related you react with the And you the only person who reacted like that. When I said this a majority black site damn near everybody on here is black. You feel some type of way because you not black and you created this thread but keep capping

See I know you pulling shit out your ass... on the 1st page you got this thread

And on this same 1st page you got this thread

On this one you got all types of bbw some bigger than others. So you can miss me with the rest of your bullshit.

You gotta be the slowest motherfucka I've ever talked too on the net. Dawg.... who said no one here liked white bitches? I never said that. I said, the MAJORITY don't. And who's to say the motherfucka who started the thread isn't a crackkka himself? Or a Latino? Or Asian? Why don't you white people like it when black people only want each other? Every other race can like their own, but with us, it ANGERS you white folks. You're up in here on some, 'see, see, black men do like white women'. Unreal.

Stop the cap I been checked you for that Antiblack shit awhile ago you're not Black when I got on you for that you ain't say none of that and every time it's a post about black people or anything related you react with the And you the only person who reacted like that. When I said this a majority black site damn near everybody on here is black. You feel some type of way because you not black and you created this thread but keep capping
Lol ok. You got all the answers though.

You gotta be the slowest motherfucka I've ever talked too on the net. Dawg.... who said no one here liked white bitches? I never said that. I said, the MAJORITY don't. And who's to say the motherfucka who started the thread isn't a crackkka himself? Or a Latino? Or Asian? Why don't you white people like it when black people only want each other? Every other race can like their own, but with us, it ANGERS you white folks. You're up in here on some, 'see, see, black men do like white women'. Unreal.

This what you said

THE FUCK!? Dawg, the last 50 pages or so, have been nothing BUT black women. LMAO! Tf are you talking about? LOL!

My response
Im pointing out that you said the last 50 pages or so was all black chicks. And you talking about out of 173 pages 93% are black women. Yea right. Like I said from the jump if you don't like then post up

This what you said

THE FUCK!? Dawg, the last 50 pages or so, have been nothing BUT black women. LMAO! Tf are you talking about? LOL!

My response
Im pointing out that you said the last 50 pages or so was all black chicks. And you talking about out of 173 pages 93% are black women. Yea right. Like I said from the jump if you don't like then post up
Yup, you're slow. A it dis. Lol.

Back