Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@MackDreT Good point. Bro @Where dem killas hang ... Why do you "keep them coming" when bro is benefiting a lot but don't even drop Chynna's sextapes he's holding on to so tightly? He finessed us all and don't even make up for it like a G.

@bustercherry25 got more than he asked for but can't show gratitude by keeping up to his promise like a real nigga.
Ain' worried bout that shit, kuz .. I post to post and leave the other shit behind .. if I didn't post those tapes that means none of the niggas in here would have them (unless they're subbed to shorty's page) .. I don't even remember the nigga who made the "deal" with him tbh .. and a nigga like me never been finessed .. if I'm doing a trade or w/e you better believe I NEVER go first

Ain' worried bout that shit, kuz .. I post to post and leave the other shit behind .. if I didn't post those tapes that means none of the niggas in here would have them (unless they're subbed to shorty's page) .. I don't even remember the nigga who made the "deal" with him tbh .. and a nigga like me never been finessed .. if I'm doing a trade or w/e you better believe I NEVER go first
I didn’t do the trade with him somebody just decided to drop it and that’s how he got it. I wasn’t gone give that nigga shit frfr lol I was gone finesse him for the culture

Aye man, it’s time to stop arguing over who realer than who in a thread where the point of the thread is to drop videos and pictures to which niggas CAN BEAT THEY GODDAMN MEAT... how some of y’all feel so possessive over videos y’all ain’t even in is beyond me, and the kick that you get out of having fap material that other niggas want is wild.. look if you like that, just go... cause that ain’t the point

Yea nigga when you decided to only give me 2 vids for the whole mega I told myself he a hoe so lemme finesse this pussy like I’ll do a hoe
You obviously don’t know how a trade works so imma break it down step by step for you. Sorry if this post gets a little long. One person says to another person “hey do you want to trade” if the other person agrees they start to negotiate. If one person doesn’t like the terms of the trade then there is no deal. When I said I would give you two videos for the mega all you had to do is say “no thank you”. Instead you started calling me all kinds of bitches and hoes. Just because you wanted all four videos does not mean that I have to give them to you if I don’t like the terms of the trade. You must be like 12 years old or something.

Back