Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

How I'm tryna be like the reddit niggas? They resell recycled megas to niggas that missed the link by a minute. Think outside the box nigga, 2-3 bitches on one page? Them bitches charge $20 for their content, all you gotta do is charge $5. $5 a month to see 2-3 bitches or $20 a month to see one bitch? C'mon nigga
Shit worse than a pyramid scam.

Niggas be spending wild money on subbing to these weak ass bitches, you don't think niggas tryna get a lower cost & see 2 other bitches?
:cry:
Im sure they are but you got x amount of people putting in 5 dollars and you only coming back with 2-3 chicks that money going else where. It's some fools out here but I'm not one of them. You can dress it up anyway you want but basically you trying to hustle these dudes essentially doing the same things these gals doing

Im sure they are but you got x amount of people putting in 5 dollars and you only coming back with 2-3 chicks that money going else where. It's some fools out here but I'm not one of them. You can dress it up anyway you want but basically you trying to hustle these dudes essentially doing the same things these gals doing
Wasn't referring to anyone in the thread but I get what you're saying.

niggas in my pm begging for her

Back