Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

last few pages have been horrible in this thread. streets really is done
its a shame none of these cats in here the last few pages been productive at all. and its not even cuz I necessarily want/need anything. its just this joint is decreasing in quality lol

View attachment 210594
View attachment 210595
I think she’s playing you sir. In the video description it says “tits out”. As you can see her tits are out. She never said she was gonna let you see them bare though did she? Technically she’s fulfilling her end of the deal. That’s how they get you. Personally I don’t think you’ll ever see any f*cking or dildo action from her. Judging from her personality I think she’s too timid for that. The most she’s ever gonna show is her nipples through her shirt. Maybe she’ll surprise me...
Was about to say this before I saw your post. She says 'tits out' and everybody loses their mind. Considering Twerksum is basically charging people for shit you see on her IG or on Youtube, why is she suddenly gonna let people see more? Youd think niggas would be smarter than this by now smh

Drone28® Exclusives

Someone PM me Private Discords servers where users post unseen content or contributes New Megalinks without too much begging.

These requests & unnecessary chats are getting way too much for me to drop exclusives. I'll wait for the dust to settle.
lolol good luck

what’s up y’all, I’m new and here and I just wanted to thank whoever is running and contributing to this goat tier thread. Also I wanted to see if anyone had giaaxxx onlyfans?

I seen plenty megas on there that’s not posted here. But I was referring to you saying 90% come from here when ppl barley post here. That reddit sub post a whole lot more than this thread so it’s almost impossible for them to have 90% more like 20 or 30 percent
lol uhhh I didnt say that. you got the wrong person. whatever the percentage is, from what I've seen, most of the joints are nothing special still

Back