Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

They swear they gonna sue niggas for leaking they content, you put them up on a website for a fee and you want niggas to pay every month? Nahh, I'll take a mega to go.
”welcome to A Black World’s Chicken & Skrimp, would you like to try a Chynna $25.00 special?”

“$25.00 Special?? Hell nah fuck that... uhh lemmegetuhh... you got that Jasmine Banks skrimp skewer?”

“Yes we do, that comes with two side items”

“ok uhhh can I uhh some Tyniroonie and cheese and MIINA beans please”

“Yes you can sir would you like to supersize it anything to drink?”

“Yea lemme get a Coca-Kkvsh”

“and would like any sauce with that order, sir?”

“Yea lemme get a Dab of Kya, that’s everything”

“alright baby that’s gone free for you, drive on around”

@Revolver Ocelot You think they'll soon accept that leaking their content and sharing it for free is unavoidable & unstoppable, and it's getting worse by day or they'll keep on being in-denial? Cause if they're crying about that, some of us are already working hard on developing softwares in the Darkweb to crack those Locked PM videos so a month from now we would've caught up to their new selling model and we'll be having full access to their entire content.

Piracy is Inevitable.
Lol you don't see msbnasty or rhonda being bothered by pirates. let the dmca niggas do their jobs, free publicity leads to sales.

I'm sure after she dropped/we leaked doodoo videos she got an uptick in sales

Someone help with this thot mega

My goodness... the streets need that ...

I'm lending some of my energy to the Goku who finds that hoes mega on some Dragonball Z shit...

I don't know who you are... but I know you will win this fight.... We believe in you... Sendin some energy now nigga...

P.S. If you got them big mega folder's of Bri11iant1y D3vin3 or Vict0ry x0x0 files please send that shit a nigga way ya heard... you the real MVP... Respect...

Last edited:
I've also realised that Broke girls whom their lives depend on Onlyfans are the ones who always complain annoyingly. But there are those who are well off, lives a good life, have multiple income streams, comes from good families(financially) and does onlyfans for the love of being a freak. The broke ones are quick to call niggas "Weirdos", "Psychotic" etc just for sharing their free content. It's fun to watch.
Lol you don't see msbnasty or rhonda being bothered by pirates. let the dmca niggas do their jobs, free publicity leads to sales.

I'm sure after she dropped/we leaked doodoo videos she got an uptick in sales

I've also realised that Broke girls whom their lives depend on Onlyfans are the ones who always complain annoyingly. But there are those who are well off, lives a good life, have multiple income streams, comes from good families(financially) and does onlyfans for the love of being a freak. The broke ones are quick to call niggas "Weirdos", "Psychotic" etc just for sharing their free content. It's fun to watch.
broke is just a blanked insult that doesn't mean anything, like calling someone a whore (at this point)

Like, aint no nigga gonna pay.... then pay again to see pussy on the internet when 1) there's always free shit, stolen or not and 2) other women who have a fee don't put you through hoops for the bare minimum. I see a bunch of scammers bemoaning new girls who actually provide content to compete, but scammers? nah.

Hustling works both ways lmao, they gotta just chalk it up to the game

Back