Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

That bitch Vîçkÿ Vöšs be doing the same thing too I heard from my homeboys
These bitches need to understand 3k ain’t no trick price, you wanna scam a nigga outta couple hundred dollars that’s one thing and he probably should’ve known better.... but bitch you scam a nigga outta real bill money and he can reach you and you ain’t got niggas around you, bihh.. you can’t blame nobody but yourself.

She
These bitches need to understand 3k ain’t no trick price, you wanna scam a nigga outta couple hundred dollars that’s one thing and he probably should’ve known better.... but bitch you scam a nigga outta real bill money and he can reach you and you ain’t got niggas around you, bihh.. you can’t blame nobody but yourself.
Not true. She was actually beat up by 4 girls Infront of a nightclub. This girls jumped her. The article is somewhere in the previous pages

What's her OF? She clearly misunderstood... "I don't play" is what the rest of them OF girls said but they content still got ripped.

So what ended up happening did he get his bread back

Back