Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I wish they would understand it’s to many of y’all out here for a nigga to be subscribing to! I want to see AAAALLLLL y’all!! I can’t have that much money coming out of my account every month.. you’re $5, she’s $20, she’s $30... not to mention y’all want a nigga to pay $200 for a 45sec twerk vid.. I’m blowing $1000 on you hoes.. NO I’m not broke I’m just not stupid

I just hate going back to find shit and it’s already clapped I can’t sit here 24/7 so if know everything gonna he updated at time, everyone can just hop on and get it and dip since it’s gonna get clapped regardless

https://onlyfans.com/kalibabbyy UPDATED MEGA
View attachment 207533
If you have her recent full videos from the below snippets, Drop the updated megalink for us.
View attachment 207534
View attachment 207535View attachment 207537View attachment 207538
207543 207544

LMAO fuck the Mega...
I Just wanna know DID SHE KILL THIS NIGGA HERE??
y’all going too far now.. shit like the dark web
I done seen 3 bitches shit, 2 bitches eat it. Like 14 hoes peeing 4 of them drinking it.. a clown fucking,
A bitch getting carved with a knife but I draws the line at murder. Lmaoo
Can we confirm he’s still alive?? And if he is
Somebody let him know It’s a difference between
Stroking the pussy and stroke-in the pussy

Damn Rip Donell Rawlings smh

On god bro how is this bitch really gonna start a onlyfans, demand niggas DM her for full videos and then proceed to censor her shit that isn't even remotely worth paying for in the first place. It's fucking ridiculous how bitches can pull this shit off with no repercussions but then try to shut threads like this down because "we're leaking content". Bitches out here got niggas paying 200+ dollars for snippets and other minuscule shit it's fucking ridiculous.

Thank god for this thread man. Truly the GOATS.
when you have to do all of that shit, it's probably going to be some disappointment and finessing..she probably built like Zangief from street fighter .it's just a nude body, shit is everywhere ...when folks stop biting then comes the specials

Back