Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Literally I just added some hoe on Snapchat and as soon as I added her she sent me her f****** menu and asking me if I needed service and I'm driving so I go back in to snap at a red light and no joke 3 minutes later she sends me a message saying haha dummy you're blocked for not responding 3 minutes later. These hoes are on a whole different level. 3 minutes and she going to call me a dummy and block me what the f***.

P.s. I don't buy premium snaps regardless lol

Literally I just added some hoe on Snapchat and as soon as I added her she sent me her f****** menu and asking me if I needed service and I'm driving so I go back in to snap at a red light and no joke 3 minutes later she sends me a message saying haha dummy you're blocked for not responding 3 minutes later. These hoes are on a whole different level. 3 minutes and she going to call me a dummy and block me what the f***.

giphy.gif

Bro this happened to me too awhile back lmao. I was busy bitch damn! :umf:

Bro i feel the same way about Chynna Mayberry, but her OF is even worse. Before i came across this thread i once subbed to her onlyfans only to find out she post censored snippets. Talkin bout "Message me" for Full videos. Bro never did i want my money back like that. Since i found ABW I'm now chillin on more than 1TB worth of free onlyfans content & just chillin waiting for her shit to leak cause i know them private shits gonn be everywhere regardless. These broads been rippin niggas off but now it's payback.
View attachment 207444

On god bro how is this bitch really gonna start a onlyfans, demand niggas DM her for full videos and then proceed to censor her shit that isn't even remotely worth paying for in the first place. It's fucking ridiculous how bitches can pull this shit off with no repercussions but then try to shut threads like this down because "we're leaking content". Bitches out here got niggas paying 200+ dollars for snippets and other minuscule shit it's fucking ridiculous.

Thank god for this thread man. Truly the GOATS.

Back