Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

SOMEBODY GOTTA GET THIS & DROP THE MEGA ASAP❗
1950D782-BF35-48AC-86A6-966C065DAA27.jpeg

View attachment 207065
Lol I know her irl I got the nudes she doesn’t even put up. Lol I’ll throw them in a mega later

Peace, peace. I found this page looking for the shawty in the Rocky tape, and yall been blessing me since. Putting this us as a test to see if I did everything right (first time ripping).

Link good for 24hr. Might do more if everything comes out good, lowkey dont want my account to get clapped.

Start Burner account. Import. Share. Worry free sharing my nigga lol

View attachment 207065
if she posted previews of her vids that she puts on OF, I probably would've but since she doesn't, aint no way I'm spending money on her. Feel like her joint is underwhelming

srry if this has been asked a million times, I tried the search feature didn't find anything. What can I use to rip OF?
if you google the question you're asking, you'll find the answers you're looking for. and please don't mistake me, I'm not trying to sound like a smartass. But seriously, google the question and you'll find your answer pretty easily

As soon as a nigga go to sleep they post the fire u been waiting for. Post that shelbyyyyy again so i can sleep in peace please. And that mf that said he was posting @dorek3ya playing games.

Back