Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@Banginscrew901 percules punk ass kicked me out his discord for whatever reason. But its koo. I never paid to get in anyway, but seein as I've been removed ima drop anything I got from his weak ass. Nigga stalkin da thread to see if any of his shit out. For yo info Percules I got dat shit from Telegram, but let u tell it, it's yours right!? Tf outta here nigga. We dont own NONE OF DIS SHIT! Even if u rip it, once u share it, it belongs to the UNIVERSE OF THE INTERNET! So with all dat said ima drop Pie, Paper P, and any other hoe I got from him I haven't seen posted in here. I got yall! Fuck u PERC!
:foh1:
lmaooo hotdamn

@Banginscrew901 percules punk ass kicked me out his discord for whatever reason. But its koo. I never paid to get in anyway, but seein as I've been removed ima drop anything I got from his weak ass. Nigga stalkin da thread to see if any of his shit out. For yo info Percules I got dat shit from Telegram, but let u tell it, it's yours right!? Tf outta here nigga. We dont own NONE OF DIS SHIT! Even if u rip it, once u share it, it belongs to the UNIVERSE OF THE INTERNET! So with all dat said ima drop Pie, Paper P, and any other hoe I got from him I haven't seen posted in here. I got yall! Fuck u PERC!
:foh1:
Lol why he kick you out

Back