Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

We need to change the title to Niggas Request Thread with a few Megas. You gotta scroll thru 3 pages now just to find a broken link or a bitch that was just posted. Now we got 3 to 1 request to mega ratio every page niggas beefin ova ig thots niggas sending previews to upcoming megas they gone drop instead of jus dropping the mega wtf. Lets get back to the basics FREE THE MEGAS.

We need to change the title to Niggas Request Thread with a few Megas. You gotta scroll thru 3 pages now just to find a broken link or a bitch that was just posted. Now we got 3 to 1 request to mega ratio every page niggas beefin ova ig thots niggas sending previews to upcoming megas they gone drop instead of jus dropping the mega wtf. Lets get back to the basics FREE THE MEGAS.
Preach my guy :clawd2:

Aye can y'all chill on all the request. Need more content than request. As I've said before this thread is for everybody we got all flavors you can want. Just cause it's not your cup of tea don't knock the next man. We got new folks joining you got people who first time here please utilize the search feature. If you find the link and it's dead message that person they may give you the link to it. But don't message me cause I ain't got it. Again cut back on all the request.

This is wild that people pop in and immediately request stuff like their first or second day on the site like damn. I've been lurking here since the end of October, made an account mid November. I saw that babyx content come and go, had the original Mega with the busted videos you couldn't download. Now I've got the 4gig mega and the crappy low quality 300meg files off the dropbox. I wish there was a way to tell niggas to shutup and be patient.

Back