Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Big Bucks as in MONEY you broke ass bitch I'm not fucking white how the fuck you call somebody white through a screen. And bitch I'm saying BOY cause that's how I grew up you bitch ass nigga.
First yo old ass can't read then you callin a black nigga a "cracka" be serious my nigga you bout 47 aint you?

$35 for 19 vids aint worth it

You a whiteboy behind this account! You calling black men "boys", your screen name is "BigBuck" and you have that slick ass racist gif in your signature. Corny ass crackkka! You obsessed wit' us.
Another thing BITCH everybody don't talk the fuckin same depending if they black or not you stupid ass nigga I'm not finna argue with you over no fuckin assumption that I'm white cause I'm not. Who the fuck calls somebody that says "BOY" a white person. Like bro be serious. I'm tired of you old head ass niggas on here bruh i stg

Niggaz snappin'

giphy.gif

And that 666 BS gave it away, as well. We all know you crackkkas are a bunch of devil worshiping cave beasts. I bet my account, you a fucking crackkka ass devil.
Yo stupid ass just can't read bruh I'm done typing over this shit with you lmfao. I'm not white and you old as a bitch on here talkin like you tough asab. Bet yo old ass been got the black beat off yo stupid ass. Yo crackhead ass mama damn near dropped you on yo dome as a child

wtf 666 got to do with being white, you just one of them old head ass niggas that got a conspiracy theory for everything you don't understand. You old ass niggas funny as hell onna set :aye:

You a whiteboy behind this account! You calling black men "boys", your screen name is "BigBuck" and you have that slick ass racist gif in your signature. Corny ass crackkka! You obsessed wit' us.
"Screen Name" "Black Men" Lmfaooo bruh just go lay down wit yo old ass before you catch a heart attack. Don't yo dusty ass got some food stamps to sell. Hurtin ass bitch.

Another thing BITCH everybody don't talk the fuckin same depending if they black or not you stupid ass nigga I'm not finna argue with you over no fuckin assumption that I'm white cause I'm not. Who the fuck calls somebody that says "BOY" a white person. Like bro be serious. I'm tired of you old head ass niggas on here bruh i stg
I would punch you in yo chest so hard yo shoulders would touch. Go back to Reddit, you cave cuck.

Back