Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

nah bro all they got is recycled hoes that's been getting posted since page 1

Imagine being this guy.
  1. New member (which isn't bad on its own).
  2. Hasn't contributed SHIT to the thread (again, so far, fine. Those who have, share freely with the rest of us).
But then, you're also...
  • Out here begging (been here since page 1, so you know what the first post says).
  • Speaking about hoes being recycled, despite KNOWING that links get clapped since there are sleeper agents and diligent white knights in here, and that some hoes' MEGAs have different files in them, so updates are a thing. Some niggas just don't know a bitch has been posted before, so they post her again.
  • Talking shit about the niggas who do put us on. Entitlement over fap material, my guy? Huh?
:word?:

First off gj and thanks to everyone sharing their folders, appreciate it, I'm sorry to ask but can you guys repost Payt0n Sc0tt? pretty please I'm really looking to get hers, if anyone could repost it and tag me in so I get the notification i'd appreciate that, thanks in advance, gl to everyone and keep up gods work

Back