Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Ginger spice nice lil red head
Oh you dropping the fire snow I got this almond milk chick
Key:O3UYyhbC5Cbr39knYuF5cQ

: 2CF27609-0D57-4500-ABCD-DC53702C589E.jpeg

Big file snow bunnies lots of em

I had to delete this folder. It was a complete waste of space. Nothing but short clips.....over 58k short clips that took up 340 gb.

That being said, I really appreciate your contribution to this thread.

I had to delete this folder. It was a complete waste of space. Nothing but short clips.....over 58k short clips that took up 340 gb.

That being said, I really appreciate your contribution to this thread.
Yea I saw it and was like nice that's the only thing I don't like about these joint these chicks will have a gang of of clips and they all 9,15 seconds short. All of it a gimmick

IMO I think this is the fastest thread to go diamond in The Candy Shop and probably all of ABW. It's definitely the fastest to go 4x diamond in 2019. The Off Topic thread is 29x diamond but it was started in November 2018. If this thread keeps at its current pace I think it could surpass Off Topic in 6 months maybe even sooner if something major happens.

Hats off to you and everyone contributing, this thread is incredible. I never thought there would be a thread that could surpass the PPM on ABW in The Candy Shop but you've proved me wrong LOLOLOLOL. Congratulations fam.
Whaaat the hell.‍♂️ Are we really proud of a thread where men steal from women? Setting it up like real goals . How you brothas got time to do all this? . It be your own people. Where are the admins on this shit .

Whaaat the hell.‍♂ Are we really proud of a thread where men steal from women? Setting it up like real goals . How you brothas got time to do all this? . It be your own people. Where are the admins on this shit .

giphy.gif

Back