Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Look at the pot calling the kettle black .

it aint lil if you was skressing on buying it, it aint a lil thread if i can see you up in this bitch every other post acting like a scorned thot cause you didn’t get what you want.

and ya damn right I do, the 2 bitches i wanted got posted already
so im skr8 everything else is just icing.

done with you and your peon like behavior, bitching cause you didn’t get what you want like a child.
Ain’t wanna Pay it tf. I said that... Y’all acting like some hoes on here. So yea I bought it. Simple. Now y’all can keep going back and forth continue to post these week ass links. Y’all can have y’all thread back now. I’m done

Anyone have a link to JulierriAmor?

Sexy lightskin. No IG, Twitter/OF only. Been looking for her but only remnants of her videos are available to public :df:

Look at the pot calling the kettle black .

it aint lil if you was skressing on buying it, it aint a lil thread if i can see you up in this bitch every other post acting like a scorned thot cause you didn’t get what you want.

and ya damn right I do, the 2 bitches i wanted got posted already
so im skr8 everything else is just icing.

done with you and your peon like behavior, bitching cause you didn’t get what you want like a child.
Bitch ass boy. Not finna read all dat. Sending jabs from ya momma couch. Shrimp ass nigga

Back