Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

This is all of the current leaked shit I've collected so far from Chynna that's worth getting (All long as hell, uncensored). Making a Mega right now for all of the videos. Staying on the lookout for all of the sextapes that'll be leaked eventually. Will add the sextapes to the Mega. I got yall. View attachment 208800

Here's that Mega I was referring 2 in the post above.
One of the videos was 34 minutes long, took forever to upload.
This Mega is 680ish MB, with all of the 7 videos spanning over a minute long.
3 of the videos in this Mega are with another chick, the other 4 are Solo, all involving a dildo.
Still haven't found her sextapes with the dude but oh well.
Let me know if this Mega gets deleted, I'll be more than happy to re-upload this if necessary.

Key: EiWDGKSdpElutoi-FLJkSg

That nigga holding that Chyna Sextape a lame. He tryna trade for the Ty video but isn’t tryna to give up all 4 Chyna vids. Dude holding internet pussy for hostage.
I think that might be her... Tynisroom ain’t got a mega, I looked alll over for one

I’m a lame with the shit that you want though
Like all the shit that's already here, we'll get it nigga. Lol. Nice feeling like a bum ass thanos huh. But enjoy your little *first one to have it" streak. Lmao. Highschool niggas. It's actually hilarious. Just hang tight with the tapes bro. They're coming.

I’m a lame with the shit that you want though
Don’t bring the basic rules of economics into this, you still a lame. And don’t get all up in your pussy bout it either bc to different levels, we all lames.. You came in here advertising some internet pussy round what, noon, and you still ain’t dropped it? If you had the money to buy all that important shit off Chynna why not just buy Tynisroom too? Just drop it... Tyni will find her way in here if niggas seen her worthy and if she don’t, she don’t...
Once again if I was Chynna why would I be looking for another girls stuff? What sense does that make?
it didn’t make no sense for no OF bitch to be in this thread arguing with us about what we doing either but they did it still.

Back