NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I'm not gone report anything, I just wanna beat the meat and I got some of here video and I willing to share if anyone would do the same
Drop yours first and I "might" pm you cause I don't know anybody who loves this bitch this much and don't report and give her money for her fake ass:ohword4:

Another bedwench
Camby
:mybad: never claimed it was the most fire thing in the world. Don't come for me. I'm just passing along.

:tears:bro do you realize no one is giving you what you ask for? At the very least download something and share it like it was yours. :oreally:at this point I gotta wonder if you just keep asking for it so you can report and get it clapped. :word?:honestly I don't even think it's something that hasn't been posted on this board before. Keep waiting, someone will come through for you.
Let’s go half on that request

Lol
I hear you, but you niggas gotta vet these bitches more properly. Don't support these black women who could give two shits about you niggas. Can't understand why you niggas don't understand that. Smh.
You just lectured me like I bought her shit. As for women who don't care about niggas, it's plenty of those out here. I ain't worried cause if I ain't seen as worthy of someone, that favor can be repaid, ya dig?

Reactions: YaGirlCheatinOnUs