Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Im saying you right about what you saying its fucked up but its how you said it get me?
You gotta come at these hoes hard, like how they come at us hard, too. Last time I checked, black men were the white men in the black community. Guess who made that statement and who made it go viral?

Smarten up, Nas.

Why the fuck are you even on here, you fucking Moabite? You washpot's follow us EVERYWHERE! I bet yo culture appropriating ass rocking braids right now, too. Fuck ass, donkey eating rice crackkka. Foh!!

Lol you surprised anything black people do these white mfs follow or try to copy and make themselves involved they don't got no culture there's no white site leaking onlyfans accounts

This bitch right here is a straight up ghettogaggin' bedwench! She ONLY exclusively dates crackkkas! But yet, black men are the only ones who are helping/ pushing her modeling career. Couldn't be me, though. And it's ALWAYS the dark-skinned black women. She hates niggas so much to the point where, she'll get a wigger, than to get an authentic nigga! Fuck this wench! She used to rub that shit in niggas faces on the gram -- on live and all. Stop supporting black women who couldn't give TWO SHITS about you niggas, UNLESS she needs something or a favor to be done. FUCK THESE BEDWENCHES! You niggas still haven't learned? Most of these black women HATE you and see's you as more of an enemy than these racist ass, terrorist, black women fetish having white dudes.
y4E6VumnBbIfm.gif
I ain't fucking her and don't even follow or know her at all. What she eat don't make me shit.

Back